Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Interregnum

Under other definitions: Any breach of continuity in an order; a lapse or interval in a continuity.

I've learned alot of things from Cindy over the years, one of the basics has been to get my money's worth. Here I'll translate this to getting my trainings worth. So I'm going to stretch my training out a bit and apply it on Saturday to this little run and then a week from Sunday to this little run. Between recovering from Sunday and a full travel schedule next week, I'll just coast and maintain my fitness. Interregnate, so to speak. Then its time to gear up for the as yet unnamed fall marathon.

No tempo run today, not the slightest temptation to do so. Easy 4 (37:49) on the Franklin Field loop just before the rain started. For once this won't come close to being the hardest thing I'll have to do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home