Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Writers Blah

I've been feeling uninspired writing entries for the last few days. I guess that should be a warning to quit reading about now, but I'm not in this for the ratings. Don't know what it is, life is a bit more hectic than usual, but its been a lot worse, training is going fine. . . I just don't see how what I write would be particularly interesting to anyone lately. I guess that means that I'm not entertaining myself while writing this. No spark to take things beyond just the days run.

I know I'll get over this, but in the meantime I'll keep things short.

Another Acme loop encompassing 34th St. and Lebanon Ave (for all of you not in the know, thats LE-ban-nin, as in the city in central PA, not Le-BAH-non in the mid-east) . Weather, as Ian so eloquently dwells on, is still warm. Company is still good, and the mileage is still 9.5 miles, this time a wee bit faster in 81:33 although the traffic seemed to tie us up more.

Happy February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home