Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Don't Encourage Criminals

by taking your kids to the park.

Okay, there was no sign that said that, but I spent the first lap or so weighing whether such a sign would be logically consistent with the sign (see mini rant in yesterdays blog entry) that is actually at the city park in which I ran this morning. You can decide.

C's sister and brother in law came last night, upping the craziness in the house. C and her sister came out to the park with me, where I ran 14 laps around the pond as they walked. I took it easier today, starting slow and gradually getting my pace down to 7 flat at lap 12 before slowing it up a bit for the last 2 laps. Total was 10.5 in 80:28. Once again a run I'm happy with.

After that it was off to Taco Sabroso (the tasty taco) where I snarfed down 2 bacon/egg and 2 chorizo/egg tacos, as well as a couple of free ones that got thrown into our order. In addition, I washed it down with a healthy fix of Jarritos toronja (grapefruit) soda, with its lovely neon green color. Yum yum! The Mexican food does suck north of here (and in turn the pizza sucks south of Philadelphia).

Its supposed to go up to 80 today. The air conditioner is running. Not really because it has to, but C's family doesn't open windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home