Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Carnival of the Runners

I don't usually post twice in a day, but if I don't do it now I won't get around to it.

As I knew I would, I've been looking around the web more and more to see what other folks are blogging about. Sofar I've been pretty successful in limiting this to running related sites, and will share the blogs I follow someday soon.

In the meantime, Derek Rose, who mixes blog entries on running with entries on other passions in his life, has put together a "Carnival of the Runners." Its a weekly feature, each one put together by a "guest editor", that reviews and links to running-related submissions from various bloggers. The permanent link for this feature is here, and this week's installment is there (this also has motivated me to update my sidebar). Its a good sampler on whats out there on running and should grow steadily as it gains momentum. I am scheduled to edit an installment in early June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home