Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Destination Run

I remember how, after one of our first dates, Rebecca emailed me a running route. It was relatively non-descript, much of it going along Baltimore Ave/Pike, but it did have a little turnoff that led to the Lansdowne Sycamore. A woman who emails me running routes - I knew I was on to something good. That was just about five months ago, and that initial hunch has been confirmed numerous times over.

I ran that route this morning. Temps were in the teens and steady flurries dusted everything with snow and made things slightly slick. Except for passing by the tree, standing squat and solid with long thick branches as it has for the last 300 years, it was an uneventful run. Upon crossing over Cobbs Creek and onto Cedar Ave I did some strides - one city block on and one off - from 63rd all the way down to 47th.

Conservatively, 10.5 in 88:46.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home