Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

11 or 6 to 4

Alarm was set for 5:30, when I got up it was 6:15, by the time I finally got out it was 6:45. Thus a planned SMB loop was reduced to an Art Museum loop was reduced to a Franklin Field loop. I'm really tired.

And even those plans changed when I was running down Baltimore Ave and saw Deirdre, Jody and Erin running around Clark Park. The fecund one wanted to stay close to a restroom, Jody was recovering from his half marathon debut, and Deirdre, well she was being a good sport and probably hoping to find another $10 bill on the sidewalk.

So I joined them for three more laps around the park (@ .7 miles a pop) whereupon Erin and Jody stopped and me and Deirdre ran to 36th St. I turned left and headed up Locust Walk back home and Deirdre went straight. From there I just hammered it home for the joy of being able to do so.

Conservatively (always), 4.5 miles in 37:29.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home