Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

Tail Wagging the Dog

Was out late on Sunday and, while definitely no regrets, did not make it up to run in the a.m. So I had to squeeze the run in between life.

But it seems like my running has taken on a life of its own, and I am currently not in control of it. Just two more weeks of hard training before the marathon taper, so I think I can hang on till then. I ran a mile with Tony around a loop through the neighborhood we have set up and try to run together at least a few times a week. We got a new course record today, 9:21. I then tacked on a Franklin Field loop with two laps around the track, 4 miles in 28:13. Felt like I had a little of that stride I had yesterday leftover, and just seemed to glide through the whole run.

After the kids were in bed I ran down to the ARC and did another 4 (28:34) on the hamster wheel, finishing with five minutes to spare before closing time. With the out and back it was another five miles.

This gives me ten miles for the day, and puts me over 300 for the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home