Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sixty Minute Man

60:16 to be precise. Only problem was that it was over the Art Museum loop, 6.5 miles.

This really wasn't a problem at all. Just a nice laid back run, where I shouldn't have even taken a watch. Legs felt weary, but I felt fine from the waist up. Just took in the chilly late October morning with Dave Alvin on the iPod. Just enjoyed being out there.

As I was heading up 32nd St. from the Spring Garden Bridge there was a beautiful sunrise providing a backlight to the Center City skyscrapers with the 30th St. Station trainyard in the foreground.

Fall does seem here. Two things brought this home this morning. First was the silhouetted sight of a homeless looking guy squatting over a steam grate smoking a cigarette. Second was the multidirectional wind kicking up leaves and whatnot around the Hamilton Village high rise dorms on Penn campus.

I think that'll be it for today. An laid back entry to accompany a laid back run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home